You could be the next person to join the GWI team, if you’re excited by the prospect of:
- Empowering clients to make evidence-based decisions
- Solving complex problems
- Revolutionising the use of information and data to create value
- Doing work you can be truly proud of, and
- Being part of a business with a phenomenal team
At GWI our staff work on projects that make a real and tangible difference to organisations and society.
Our Values are:
- We work as a team
- We trust each other
- We are supportive and respectful
- We have a positive attitude
- We are comfortable speaking up
- We are exceptional
We are completely vendor neutral, which means our consultants are valued by clients for their insight and intellect, rather than for a product or service.
Our projects span from data-crunching analysis, through to high-level strategic input into information projects, and solving business and social issues through to the smart use of information and data.
We are committed to the development of an organisational culture that fosters, rewards and celebrates employee development.
Our employee development program is designed to build the knowledge and skills of our team members, allowing each person to reach their potential.