Older Australians today have greater choice and say in which providers they choose to engage. Digital transformation is a critical step for aged care providers who want to effectively manage the complex care needs of their customers and create the best experience of their services and attract the best staff.
We have supported organisations to meet the new Aged Care Quality Standards, drive operational improvements and enhance care delivery through improved use of data and information, and maximising the benefits of digital technology implementations.
GWI provides practical, tailored support to providers of aged and community services to:
- Meet national quality and regulatory standards
- Create operational efficiencies and performance evaluation
- Introduce greater transparency and improved governance
- Improve customer experience
- Reduce risk
- Enhance business intelligence and evidence-based decision making
- Support successful digital transformation.
We are an affiliate of Leading Age Services Australia (LASA) — the national association for providers of age services in Australia.
Supporting good governance in aged care
Our expertise in information management and data governance means we can assist providers to meet the new Aged Care Quality Standards — particularly Standard 8c which focusses on effective organisation-wide governance systems relating to information management.
“The information solutions provided by GWI are helping us to deliver new ways of working and we now consider GWI as a trusted business advisor and partner in achieving our strategic goals.”
Information Manager, Bolton Clarke
We’re proud of the results we have achieved for our clients:
- GWI supported a large aged care group to embed better governance to bring greater rigor to the management of its data and information in order to more effectively leverage its data and information for decision-making, better identify and protect its high-risk information, and enhance collaboration between its services in Australia and overseas.
- We supported a Queensland provider of aged and community services to embark on a digital transformation journey to meet its strategic priorities, starting with a review of its current data and information practices, skills and capabilities and existing technology, and introducing a more contemporary application of digital technology to enable better access to data and information for decision making and enhanced collaboration.
- We established foundational Information Management governance and standardisation of business processes for one of Australia’s leading providers of in-home care, aged care homes, respite and retirement living.