Our work has led to privacy protections for children, improved procurement of ICT, migration of data and information to enable next-generation business improvements for universities, improved access to research and knowledge holdings to empower the researchers of today and the future.
We’re proud of the work we have achieved for our clients:
- To support the delivery of world-class education and training services across the state, we provided a business case for a business intelligence capability, successfully securing funding to proceed as a development project and enable continuous business improvement.
- We provided a decision-making framework for a government department to make an informed decision on migrating to cloud-based services, mitigating information privacy risks and ensuring repeatable processes were established.
- Through data analysis we helped reduce the carbon footprint of a leading university by reducing the need for inter-campus travel through video communication technology, in turn increasing staff collaboration and reducing costs.
- We identified research output management requirements to develop the first holistic view of research outputs across a major university, reaching best practice as outlined in the Australian Code for Responsible Conduct of Research.
- We established a metadata framework and categories for a project that will ensure information about the health of Queensland rivers will be available to current and future generations.
“GWI were able to understand the work of QCT in a short period of time and produced a document that will improve the QCT’s efficiency and maximise investment over the next three years.”
Director, Queensland College of Teachers.
“GWI understood exactly what we were trying to achieve – to get an independent view. What we asked for and what we got was exactly the outcome we were looking for.”
Senior Project Manager, CQUniversity Australia