Manager Gido Snyman is an ICT and management consultant that brings more than 13 years’ ICT experience to the GWI team. He has a strong background in analysis and implementation projects, delivering I.S. projects across industries which include corporate finance, real estate, logistics, enterprise e-commerce, and learning & development.
Gido’s engagements and experience include:
- The growth strategy for a membership organisation. To facilitate an aggressive strategic member growth target, the engagement provided a revised member value proposition compiled through targeted research and analysis.
- Australian market entry model for a legal digital start-up. The engagement provided a market entry viability assessment along with a proposed strategic model, encompassing joint venture, outsourcing target market opportunities.
- A regulatory compliance management solution for a logistics company. The engagement provided a digital solution to run regulatory required training and facilitate overall compliance management, as a result of an extensive audit.
- Student Management and E-learning solution for a federal government division. The engagement provided new regional business start-ups with business development and plan assistance.
- Analysis and deployment of bespoke e-learning and student management solutions, providing compliance training programs to businesses and individuals while streamlining company compliance regulatory requirements.
Managing the development and deployment of corporate operational software for a global real-estate agency. This long-term engagement required a bespoke, fit-for-purpose and continually evolving solution, with the objective of simplifying agent commission and reward management, improving local franchise and corporate operational efficiency.